Datafeedr Plugin Update: 3.8 is Available
Version 3.8 has been released. The release deals primarily with a few features and a couple of bug fixes.
- Support to integrate with Facebook Like Button
- Support for the MU Domain Mapping plugin
- On sale checkbox to be used in the search box [search.onsale]
- New shortcode to access referrer ID from within the views [server.referrer]
- Attribute to exclude master product from a comparison set [compset.each includemaster='yes|no']
- Ability to unlink and add custom HTML tag to last item in breadcrumb
- More conditional functions to determine what page the user is on: is_dfr(), is_dfr('home'), is_dfr('category'), etc...
- Display notice on "Your Merchants" page for merchant's who currently don't have products in the database
- Ability to add custom products to comparison set
- Remove files from tmp directory after updates
- Directory permission issues
1. Upgrade the plugin to the newest version (instructions).
2. After your plugin is upgraded, you MUST click the [Update Products and Settings] button to update your store.
Configure your email settings to receive an email when your question is answered.
Version 3 Information Removing the title "Store" from your store pages Set your store as your homepage
|Write a Reply|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Datafeedr Plugin Update: 3.7 is Available||Eric||News & Announcements||0||May 16th, 2012 11:47 AM|
|Datafeedr Plugin Update: 3.6 is Available||Eric||News & Announcements||6||April 19th, 2012 12:37 PM|
|Datafeedr Plugin Update: 3.5.3808 is Available||Eric||News & Announcements||4||February 13th, 2012 05:48 PM|
|Datafeedr Plugin Update: 3.4.3738 is Available||Eric||News & Announcements||3||November 28th, 2011 09:26 AM|
|Datafeedr Plugin Update: 3.3.3627 is Available||Eric||News & Announcements||4||October 18th, 2011 12:14 PM|