Datafeedr Plugin Update: 3.7 is Available
Version 3.7 has been released. The release deals primarily with bug fixes and optimizations.
- added ability to drop cache from admin interface and better cache handling.
- better updating of Amazon products.
- better error messages in the Plugin interface.
- added support for 404 pages for products and categories.
- optimized use of PHP memory.
- fixed broken datafeedr()->category_name() function.
1. Upgrade the plugin to the newest version (instructions).
2. After your plugin is upgraded, you MUST click the [Update Products and Settings] button to update your store.
Configure your email settings to receive an email when your question is answered.
Version 3 Information Removing the title "Store" from your store pages Set your store as your homepage
|Write a Reply|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Datafeedr Plugin Update: 3.6 is Available||Eric||News & Announcements||6||April 19th, 2012 12:37 PM|
|Datafeedr Plugin Update: 3.5.3808 is Available||Eric||News & Announcements||4||February 13th, 2012 05:48 PM|
|Datafeedr Plugin Update: 3.4.3738 is Available||Eric||News & Announcements||3||November 28th, 2011 09:26 AM|
|Datafeedr Plugin Update: 3.3.3627 is Available||Eric||News & Announcements||4||October 18th, 2011 12:14 PM|
|Datafeedr Plugin Update: 3.2.3264 is Available||Eric||News & Announcements||0||May 26th, 2011 09:40 AM|