Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > General > News & Announcements
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Write a Reply

Old June 18th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Datafeedr Team

Default Version 1.5.11 Released

We've released a small upgrade to the plugin. If you are using WordPress 3.0, you should upgrade to this version of the plugin. This upgrade deals with the following issues:
  1. Fixed formatting error in products.php where there were duplicate double quotes
  2. Fixed a slash problem for breadcrumb root name
  3. Fixed WordPress 3.0 conflict where store was unable to be set as homepage
Download here: http://www.datafeedr.com/download/

Learn how to upgrade here: http://www.datafeedr.com/upgrade/

Eric
Old June 25th, 2010, 10:21 AM

Hi Eric,

Do you have a public download link for this plugin? I do not currently have a membership as I am waiting for the new version of the factory to be released. However, I would like to stay up-to-date with my Wordpress installation and plugins in the meantime for security purposes.
Old June 25th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

We do not have a current download link. This release did not address any security issues, though.

Eric
Old June 25th, 2010, 07:32 PM
Datafeedr Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaurvick View Post
Eric I've just purchased datafeedr last week, created a store and all seemed well. I upgraded the wp version and it blew up. I deleted the entire database and started over, no go. I came in here and uploaded and installed the upgrade, still not working.
Hi slaurvick

I've moved your posts out of this thread and into its own troubleshooting thread:
http://www.datafeedr.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3007

Eric
Old June 26th, 2010, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Hi

We do not have a current download link. This release did not address any security issues, though.

Eric
Hi Eric,

I asked because I noticed that you mentioned the old version of this plugin has a compatibility issue with the new version of Wordpress. I need to upgrade to the new version of Wordpress which I'm assuming that it does indeed addresses some security issues (they normally do), but I don't want to break any of my plugins in the process.

I can understand if you do not want to release new versions of your plugin to non-subscribers, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask!

I hope everything is going well with the development of the new factory. I have been waiting very patiently for it to go into beta/release. I wish you the best of luck and please don't ever give up on this project... your hard work and dedication will pay off in the long run.
Old June 26th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Datafeedr Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarino715 View Post
I hope everything is going well with the development of the new factory. I have been waiting very patiently for it to go into beta/release. I wish you the best of luck and please don't ever give up on this project... your hard work and dedication will pay off in the long run.
Other than going very slow, things are going very well! We have most things finished and it's very enjoyable to use! Don't worry! We are committed to getting this released!

Regarding the compatibility issue, it seemed to only affect users who had their store on their homepage. WP changed the way they handled pages being displayed on the front page and so we also had to update our code to match the changes.
Write a Reply